InfoVista provides a unified platform for network performance management, application performance management and SLA management that empowers service providers and enterprise IT organizations to holistically and cost-effectively monitor and ensure availability and quality of service on the infrastructure, services and applications they deliver.
Business broadband subscribers need superior bandwidth and service quality to enjoy and exploit multimedia applications such as IM/chat, IP-based voice and video and peer-to-peer file sharing. To meet these needs and keep quality of service (QoS) and end-user quality of experience (QoE) at the highest levels, InfoVista provides industry-leading network performance monitoring and reporting solutions that enable next-generation Telco’s, cable MSOs and broadband service operators to effectively manage IP core, edge, aggregation, and triple play service access domains.
- Track, analyse and report on network performance, capacity, and service levels across large, complex, multi-technology infrastructure in the various domains
- Alert planning and operations staff when network and system resources are reaching critical thresholds, so issues like low bandwidth and network congestion can be addressed before customers are affected
- Leverage predefined analytics and a carrier-class network performance management platform that enables rapid time-to-value, operational efficiency and scalability
- Rapidly and cost-effectively deliver quality triple play services/multiply service offerings—voice (TDM or VoIP), video (IPTV), high-speed data (Internet) through xDSL, fibre, WiMAX and cable
Today’s enterprise customers need more than bandwidth and connectivity. They need visibility into the nature and impact of the growing number of applications traversing their IP VPNs and enterprise WANs. Enterprises are finding it more critical than ever to be able to effectively monitor and ensure end-to-end application performance over this complex IP/MPLS network infrastructure.
To meet these enterprise customer requirements Infovista business service provides VPN offerings with network performance management, network traffic monitoring and analysis capabilities.
- Meet the increasing enterprise demand for application visibility, network traffic monitoring, WAN optimization and application response time management
- Take advantage of a service model that maps network resource, interface, quality of service (QoS) and server instances
- Maximize the investment in network equipment operator, administrator, and maintenance (OAM) tools, and instruments that focus on availability, reach ability and quality
- Deliver detailed and flexible customer-facing reports that underpin the promised SLA, allowing the service provider to prove quality of service (QoS)
Mobile carriers are operating in a fiercely competitive market. Both the consumer and enterprise segments are evolving rapidly, as mobile users adopt next-generation data services such as mobile TV, GPS-enabled location-based services, numerous business applications—including mobile Internet access, BlackBerry email, and more.
InfoVista provides industry-leading solutions that enable mobile carriers to effectively manage the IP/mobile data core, radio access network, voice core and mobile backhaul domains.
InfoVista's solutions for network performance management, application performance management and service assurance help mobile operators to:
Enterprise IT departments need to ensure that business-critical applications are available and of high quality. Thousands—and in some cases, even millions—of dollars can be lost in minutes when online purchasing operations, bank transactions or inventory systems fail.
As these shared applications become more prevalent and essential to business success, the underlying IP/MPLS network is becoming increasingly complex.