Incognito Software is a global provider of automated IP address management, domain management, and multimedia provisioning systems. Broadband service providers and large enterprises worldwide use our products to quickly and cost-effectively deploy data across a multitude of networks.
Incognito is recognized for its top-rated carrier-grade software, customer-oriented product roadmaps, superior customer support, and partnerships with prominent hardware and software vendors.
Incognito has grown its global customer base through leadership in software performance including scalability, "5-nines" reliability, and ease of administration, subscriber-based service selection, and advanced security.
Broadband Command Center™ automatically brings modems, set top boxes, IP phones and other customer premise equipment (CPE) online based on subscriber-selected services and operator-deﬁned policies. It provisions SIP, PacketCable, TR-069 and DOCSIS devices according to service speed or quality, subscriber location, device type, MAC address, or other criteria across a variety of networks such as cable, wireline, wireless, satellite and ePON.
- Reliable, Accurate and Always-On Availability
- Time-Saving Interface and Dynamically Generated Files
- Separation of Dynamic File Generation and Distribution Processes
- Cost-Effective Growth, Maximized Efficiency and 64-bit Service
- Special Event Handling and Multi-Standard Support
- IPv6 Support and Fully Featured DHCPv6
- Multiple SIP Line Appearances Decouple Users from Devices
- Easy OSS Integration
Address Commander tracks and reports on organization-wide IP address space usage to prevent depleted inventories, optimize usage, ensure cost-effective expansion, and serve ARIN/RIPE reporting needs.
- Integrated IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Track the assignment of address blocks using global allocation rules
- Access network information, manage IP space and with the centralized Web Management Console
- Utilization, address deployment and Generate Regional Internet Registries (RIR) reports using
- Built-in ARIN or RIPE module
- Migrate data from disparate spreadsheets into a centralized IPAM database using Address Commander's
- Proactively audit user sessions and assign granular
- Security roles and Self-provision with End User Domain Management.
Simplified, Secure BIND Server Management. Name Commander manages large numbers of BIND servers through a centralized web-based GUI. It can prevent errors and downtime by Improving the integrity and quality of network data across hundreds of thousands of zones and millions of records.
Incognito Service Activation Center (SAC) enables operators to rapidly deploy high-speed data, telephony, TV/Video and wireless services across a host of broadband platforms and multiple network and access devices.Service Activation Center is a suite of service activation tools that enables broadband operators to associate business and residential customers with a wide variety of service types on a per subscription basis.
- Automated Service Activation and Management and Accelerated Service Innovation
- Efficient Multi-Systems Management through a Common Interface
- Simplified Activation of Prepaid Service Options
- Billing System Flexibility, Scalable, Modular amd Extensible
- Simple Implementation of Customer Self-Service Applications.